You need an English speaking, non-West-Coast, experienced copywriter who gets tech but doesn’t “nerd out” on people who don’t get tech.
Well, that’s me.
- B2B experience? Check. I actually won a writing award for an explainer video for Kordata—a mobile data collection software.
- Remote work experience? Check x2. I worked remotely for United Health Group as a medical copywriter for OptumHealth.com and as a social media content developer for Beyond Indigo—a marketing and communications company for the veterinary industry.
- WordPress know-how? Check. I develop template-based websites for startups and nonprofits. Check out TrueStoryProject.com!
- Plugin experience? Check. FormGet, Aspire Store Locator, been there done that.
- Ability to write for multiple platforms? Check. Six years in journalism and even more in marketing means that I’ve written everything from blogs to books, brochures to billboards.